If you own a business in New Mexico, then you are exposing yourself to certain risks. Even before you hire your first employee, there is risk, which is why it is so important to purchase the right insurance.
One catastrophic event or lawsuit could be enough to cause you to close the doors before you even have a chance to get started. The good news is, when you come to us at ORION Insurance & Financial Services LLC, you will find a wide array of commercial insurance options to help protect you from these risks and liabilities.
Keep reading to learn about some commercial insurance options available in New Mexico and how we can help you get the coverage you need.
- Professional liability insurance: This is also referred to as errors and omissions insurance and covers you against negligence claims that results from mistakes or due to harm.
- Property insurance: It doesn’t matter if you own or lease your space, property insurance covers your furniture, inventory, signage, and equipment if there is a storm, theft, or fire.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: After you hire your first employee, you are going to have to invest in this type of coverage, which will cover any medical treatment, disability, and death benefits if an employee dies or is injured on the job.
- Product liability insurance: If you make a product and offer it for sale, having product liability insurance is a must as it will protect you if your product causes injury to a consumer.
- Vehicle insurance: If you use commercial vehicles for your business, then having vehicle insurance is a must.
If you aren’t sure what type of commercial insurance you need for your New Mexico business, then contact our team at ORION Insurance & Financial Services LLC. We can provide the advice and guidance needed to help ensure your New Mexico based business is fully protected from all possible risks.